The rating system does not apply to public or private group discussions since group members are voluntarily coming together to discuss a common topic of interest.
Articles in this section
- What happens when I click on a discussion in a group I belong to?
- What is the easiest way to access my groups?
- Are my Stockhouse friends automatically included in my group(s)?
- Can I remove members from the groups I belong to?
- Can I use the rating system to rate group discussions?
- Can I forward a group discussion to my Stockhouse friends, other Stockhouse members or an external contact group?
- How do I invite other people to join my group?
- How do I invite my Stockhouse friends to join my group?
- How do I post to an existing discussion?
- How do I create a new discussion?