Creating a new group on Stockhouse is easy! Login to your account and select COMMUNITY from the main tabs at the top of the page and follow these steps:
- Click the Create a Group button
- Enter a group name and group description
- Upload a group picture by clicking "Upload Image" to choose an image and browsing your computer for the image you wish to select
- Tick the "Make Group Public" to designate the group as public, or leave it unchecked to keep it private.
- Choose the sector(s) that applies to the group, including as many sub-sector tags that apply.
- Click "OK". You must now create the first post under this new group.