No. Friends are simply connected on Stockhouse, so you need to invite them to join your group. If a member who is not already a friend accepts an invitation to join your group, they will automatically be considered a friend as well.
Articles in this section
- Adding an image to a Bullboard post
- How to view old bullboard posts
- How do I insert a link to my post?
- How to Use the Report Abuse Tool
- New Feature: Member Post History
- How do I ignore a user?
- How do I get notified when one of my favorite boards has a new post?
- How do I add a chart or video to my post?
- Why is my reputation score so low?
- Can I rate my own post?