You can link a YouTube video by clicking on the “YouTube” icon located on the right side of the editing toolbar and pasting the ID link for the video you wish to include in the box that pops up. You should then see the video in your post.
Articles in this section
- How do I find and keep track of a Bullboard forum for a company I'm interested in?
- Choosing how to view the Bullboards with View Modes
- How do I post to a bullboard?
- How do I reply to a post?
- How do I add an image to a Bullboard post?
- How do I insert a link in my post?
- How do I add a video to my post?
- Can I edit or delete a post that I created?
- How do I view old Bullboard posts?
- How do I view all of my own or another members posts?