Once you have added a blog to your favorites, you simply need to log in to your account, click on the drop down arrow on your username (found at the top of the page), then click on Favourites. This way, you can see if a new posting has been added. If there is a new posting, you will be provided with the date of the posting and a link to read the content of the blog.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a blog?
- How do I use the Search function?
- How do I find a blog on a specific stock?
- Can I rate my own blog?
- Can I use the rating system for a comment someone has posted about a particular blog?
- How do I add a video to my blog posting?
- How do I get notified when one of my favorite blogs has a new posting?
- How do I report a blog that I find offensive or abusive?
- How do I find out more about a blogger?
- How do I view an entire blog post? I can only see the first part of it.