You can add a YouTube or Google video by clicking on the You Tube icon located on the right side of the editing toolbar and pasting the ID link for the video you wish to include in the box that pops up. You should then see the video in your blog.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a blog?
- How do I use the Search function?
- How do I find a blog on a specific stock?
- Can I rate my own blog?
- Can I use the rating system for a comment someone has posted about a particular blog?
- How do I add a video to my blog posting?
- How do I get notified when one of my favorite blogs has a new posting?
- How do I report a blog that I find offensive or abusive?
- How do I find out more about a blogger?
- How do I view an entire blog post? I can only see the first part of it.