1. Ensure that you are logged in to your account. Click here for logging-in instructions.
2. Click on "Stockstream" located on top of the webpage and then go to "Manage my subscription."
3. Click on "Modify."
4. Here you can change the main software package that you currently have. If you do not want to update your items, simply choose the main software package that you already have and click on Next. If you want to update your subscription, simply select the new one you want to purchase.
4. Check the boxes of the real-time products you want to subscribe to. Uncheck the boxes of the products you no longer wish to have. Scroll down and then click on "Add to Cart" found at the bottom of the price list. To know more about our real-time data packages, please click here.
5. Click on "Update" if you want to modify your subscription by removing some items from the shopping cart. Click on "Continue Shopping" if you want to add more items. Click on "Check Out" if you're ready to pay for the products.
6. Enter your full name and email address.
7. Enter your updated billing address. This should match the address you registered when you applied for the credit card you are going to use to subscribe.
8. Fill in all required fields with your new credit card details and then click on "Pay Now." Please don't forget to leave a feedback on the next page!