1. Stockstream products are billed monthly without proration on a nonrefundable and nontransferable basis.
2. In the first month of your subscription you will be billed twice. The first charge is immediate. It is for any remaining days in the first month (ranging between 1 and 31 days), and will be the same amount as a whole month without proration nor regard to how many days remain. The second charge will happen on or after the 25th of the month, and applies to the following month’s subscription.
For example: Your first subscribed on December 20. You will be charged again on our billing date on December 25. The charge on December 20 is for the remaining days of December. The charge on December 25 is for January. Remember: we do not prorate as this is a limitation imposed by the exchanges that do not allow partial months of service.
3. All subscriptions will auto-renew until the service is canceled.
4. Clients must cancel service by 6:00 pm ET on the last day of the month in which they wish to discontinue the Service. Cancellation must be affected prior to the month end, or the Service will automatically renew for another period with all fees due and payable.
5. Cancellation of service must be affected by logging into http://www.stockhouse.com with the membership you use to access the service and choosing the “Cancel” option available in the subscription management area.
6. You may request assistance in cancelling your subscription by sending an email from your registered email address with the relevant account information to firstname.lastname@example.org. An email receipt response will be sent to you confirming cancellation of yStockstream. The act of your sending this request does not affect your responsibility to cancel the service through the self service method and will only be considered valid after Stockhouse has sent you a confirmation of cancelation.
6. No partial month refunds for product Service will be given. Refunds will not be given for any Service after the start date of that service. If service is cancelled prior to 6:00 pm ET on the last day of the month in which you wish to discontinue the Service, but after billing takes place on the 25th, you will be eligible for a refund on the unused service.
7. Address/email contact changes must be made online in the Member area within 15 days of any change in order to comply with Exchange regulations. Your email address must be kept valid and up to date.
8. All Billing Assistance will be conducted by email. The Stockhouse Member Support Team will be available business hours and days Monday-Friday. Closed Weekends.