Stockstream Mobile users with Blackberry OS 6.0 and higher can install the browser icon by following these instructions:
- Select the "Browser" icon from your home page to launch your Internet browser.
- Type the web page you want to bookmark into the address bar on your browser and press "Enter." Wait for the page to load before continuing.
- Press the "BlackBerry" key to bring up the pop-up menu and select "Add to Home Screen" from that menu.
- Type in the name of the bookmark in the first text box on the screen. This box will default to the name of the page.
- Choose the folder that you want to save the bookmark to by selecting the box next to "Location" and choosing your desired folder from the drop-down menu. Press "Add" when you are ready to add the bookmark. Your bookmark will now be an icon on your home screen, or in the folder you selected.